PAX: JAG, Toolbox
WarmUp: 20 SSH, 10 Rockettes, 10 Arm Circles (big and small) each way, 10 Windmills, 10 WMH, downward dog calf stretch, cobra kai, merkins.
Mosey from the field to the benches, the hill, the benches again, and back to the soccer field enjoying the following exercises at each one:
- Benches – 15 derkin, 15 triceps dips, 25 body weight squats. Repeat with 21 derkin, 21 triceps dip, 25 jump squats.
- Hill – Jacobs Ladder – Burpees at top of hill (build up to 5), then 50 LBC’s after completion. Rinse and repeat.
- Benches – 21 derkin, 21 triceps dips, 51 body weight squats. Repeat with 21 derkin, 21 triceps dips, 51 jump squats
- Soccer Field – moving exercise to each field line: start line, penalty box, half field, penalty box, end.
- Hop, bear crawl, lunge walk, hop, 10 burpees, hold plank. Sprint full field.
- Hop, bear crawl, duck walk, long jump, 10 burpees, Al Gore. Sprint full field.
Flutter kicks, American hammers
We are in the middle of Lent – a Christian season in which we give up something in order to gain something better. We give things up like sleeping in, or a vice, in order to gain something like self-control, discipline, and the freedom to walk with Christ. I pray, as we embrace the suck, that we gain in every aspect of our lives things that enrich our lives. Today, we gave up the fart sack of comfort and entered the gloom of early morning exercise. It may have hurt, but we’re better for it. Closing prayer.