AO: Loco BRMS
QIC: @Bolt (VQ)
The PAX: @Shute, @Brisket, @Refueler, @Dial-tone, @Bobcat
Warmup: Shovel the snow from under the Bulldog pavilion.
Warmup Part 2: SSH, Hand squeezing, Leg stretches side and forward lunges, Cherry pickers, DDD, Cobra Kai
The Thang: The Music Never Stops. Monday will HIIT you like a Led Zeppelin so HIIT it.
Four Corners HIIT (20 Sumo Squats, 20 Dips, 20 Stationary Lunges, 20 Bear Liftoffs, rinse and repeat)
– Zeppelin Song 1: HIIT
– Plank/Shoulder Taps to Mcgyver theme song ~2 minutes
– Zeppelin Song 2: resume HIIT
– Mosey to Airwolf theme song ~3 minutes
– Zeppelin Song 3: resume HIIT
– Chumbawamba: Burpees of your choice + running in place
– Zeppelin Song 4: resume HIIT
– Mosey to A-Team theme song ~3 minutes
– Zeppelin Song 5: resume HIIT
Mary: He-Man theme song: 30s Plank, 30s Superman, 30s heel taps, 30s Flutter kicks, 30s Heels to Heaven, 10s LBCs
COT: Whether you are a father or uncle or mentor or doing things to take care of others in what may seem like a thankless job. I thank you and I appreciate what you do. In honor of that I read a poem by Kate Baer ‘What Kind Of Man’.