The PAX: Dunder, Roddick, Zeus, Ashe, Curry, Wham-O, Hightower, and Slider (FNG).
WarmUp: SSH, Windmills, Cheery Pickers, WMH, Downward Dog, Merkins, and Arm Circles
The Thang: After a very brief summary of capture the flag rules, the PAX set off for a quick tour of the field. The rules are on the picture below. We played three rounds and all had burning legs from all of the bunny hops, lunge walks, and bear crawls.
- The PAX then lined up along the Delphi wall for a few rounds of wall sit.
- Round 1: Wall sit for 20 s, continue while each of the PAX lunge walked from one end to the other.
- Round 2: Wall sit for 20 s, then starting at one end, one-by-one each HIM took off for a 120 m sprint. Jog back.
- Round 3: Repeat round 2, beginning at the other end.
- Round 4: Wall sit with shoulder taps.
Mary: Working around the circle, the PAX did flutter kicks, merkins, glees, Superman, jumping squats, double release push-ups, in and outs.
COT: People often have a tendency to assume the worst. When confronted with this negativity can easy discourage you. But when you are acting with purpose, and have a specific objective in mind, it becomes much easier to rise above the criticism. Therefore, remember to define your goals and live your day with purpose in pursuit of those goals. It will keep you on task and help you become the HIM others depend on.