AO: The Patriot
PAX: Brown Bag, Cable Guy, Citrus, Fish Fry, Lazlo, Bone, Bambino, Sticks, Sunshine, Three Mile, Wild Thing, Choo Choo, Lucius, Jag
Warm Up: SSH; Hillbillies, WMH, Hand Release Merkins, and Glees
Tha Thang: 15 Strong for a wee bit of a leg focused workout in the Gloom
Round 1 (The Warm Up): Dora 1-2-3: As partners, PAX completed 100 Merkins, 200 LBCs, and 300 Squats. One partner performed REPS while #2 Partner would run backwards to the 50 yard line and sprint back to the goal line. The low plank was held by all until all PAX completed their warm up.
Round 2: The Al Gore Ring of Fire:
1) 10 Squats: The PAX, while in an appropriately distanced circle, held the Al Gore squat position while each PAX performed the rest exercise – 10 Squats. Once each PAX had completed their rest exercise, they returned to the Al Gore until all PAX completed their 10 squats
2) 150 Calf Raises
3) 5 Squats: PAX held the Al Gore squat position while each PAX performed the rest exercise – 5 Squats.
Round 3: Leg Time: 8 Minutes
Starting at your goalline:
1) Backwards sprint to 30 yard line / 30 squats
2) Lunge Walk to 20 yard line / 20 Bonnie BLairs (single count)
3) Reverse Lunge to 10 yard line / 10 Jump Squats
4) Broad Jump to Goal Line / 1 Burpee
Repeat as many times as possible in 8 minutes (At this point, PAX had determined we were working legs today. PAX responded well.)
Mary: Toy Soldiers, Freddie Mercuries, Scissor Kicks
COT: YHC has been thinking about the Nationals and going 1-0 each day. Small wins, big wins, it doesn’t matter. Take the wins when you get them and take them into the community because the community will feed off you. Everyone needs a win now and then, so go 1-0 today and every day.