AO: The Patriot
QIC: Poe & Lucius
THE PAX: Bone; Dr. D; Fish Fry; Jenner; Maj. Payne; Traveler
WARM-UP: SSH; Imperial Walkers; Cherry Pickers; etc.
To celebrate the second week of the NCAA basketball tournament, the PAX split into two teams, then rotated through a 16-exercise bracket made of four regions:
- Run East bracket, then 16 x:
- Burpees (no one likes the one seed in the East)
- Star Jumps
- Gorilla Crawl
- Run West bracket, then 16 x:
- Cinder-Block Squat Thrusts
- Cinder-Block Curls
- Cinder Block Overhead Presses
- Bear Crawl (no cinder block)
- Run South bracket, then 16 x:
- Body Weight Squats
- Crab Walk
- Run Midwest bracket, then 16 x:
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Squat Jumps
- Flutter Kicks
- Duck Walk
The round of eight, performed after running the bracket for each region, included 8 x LBCs; Star Jumps; Carolina Dry Docks; Flutter Kicks; Merkins; Lunges; Curls; and Overhead Presses.
Finally, for the Final Four, the PAX performed 4 x Star Jumps; Carolina Dry Docks; Merkins; and Curls.
THE MARY: PAX-led core exercises.
CIRCLE OF TRUST:
As the Qs’ alma mater learned during last year’s NCAA tournament, as you move through life, there are times you lose. To a 16-seed. Coming back is difficult, but can be done. Try to focus not on the game you lost, but on the games left to play.